free website stats program Bike ran great, I didn't. | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike ran great, I didn't.

Sunnysideup

Weekend before last for the first time since I got my new bike I really felt like I was totally in sync with it. Everything just clicked, couldn't have been anymore happy. Felt as comfortable as if I was on my old Schwinn Stingray after riding the tires down to the tube. Had the flu last weekend so today was my first day back on........ ughhhhhh, felt like I haven't ridden in 2 months. Stops were sloppy, slow riding back brake only wasn't any better either. Never remember getting so rusty so fast.

Uhggg - the flu, I hope it doesn't come my way. Hope you feel better soon and get back on it!:D

Another reason why you should not get the flu shot......:s
I know myself as time goes on from riding my dual purpose bike most of the time because of the kids when I finally get on the Harley I am very disconnected to the point I should have just left it parked..:newsmile042:

Yeah it was good to be back riding again, may have been a little too soon but when it's 75 outside after work it's hard to pass that up. Especially when the weather report for the weekend is so bad.

Good on you, I was a bit hesitant after my first round of Vertigo to get back on my bike, I hate the flu, glad you are better

IT sure doesn't take long to have to RE-THINK the way to ride when off for a while.
I ride OFTEN and it feels normal, Never even give it a second thought, Just Natural... BUT when off for a week or so, I have to be Taught all over again.

Heck, Just lifting the bike OFF the side stand is a chore and asking myself, How did I do that a while back...:eam Eh...

signed....BUBBIE

After a winter lay off the first ride of spring may be a wee bit shaky but a few short rides to get in tune with the bike again helps to make summer longer riding days a pleasure

Brian

Good on you, I was a bit hesitant after my first round of Vertigo to get back on my bike, I hate the flu, glad you are better

You be careful with that Vertigo Jack. Mom's 77 and has it, hits her really fast when it comes on. She keeps it beat back pretty good drinking Aloe and doing some type of daily exercise but of course after a few weeks of doing good she stops and here it comes again.

Back