free website stats program Bike nite | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike nite

rbmount

We're having the first bike nite of '09 at Charlies Harley in Huntington, WV, on Friday March 13 starting at 6:30 and lasting til 9 pm.

Don't matter if your'e in a car or on your scooter, come on out. The band will be playing in the old museum, so the weather won't be a problem.

Hey there, I doubt if I can get in town early enough to make the bike night, so have some fun for me! We have been going to WV a lot lately, but unfortunately, not much fun for us. I wanted to get down that way last weekend to 'try on some bikes', hubbies temporary idea, but we have since decided that I will keep the deuce another year, (my plan to get to keep it & get another bike too, :s)

So, I have a question about the museum, I guess the bikes are gone, if so, did B get to keep them in the deal? Just wondering.

hate that ya can't make it, catch ya on the next trip.

Benjy took them out over the fall. They were his bikes. They're, at some point, going to move the service dept over there.

That's cool that Benjy kept the bikes. I never heard that end of the deal, just basic small town gossip you know. LOL, I know a lot of folks that didn't like that guy, but he was always nice to me, so he is okay in my book. Not sure if him & big brother knowing each other had anything to do with that, but like I said, until he crosses me, he's okay.

Someday things will slow down for us while we are in WV & we will stop in again. Lately, we are kept busy in Putnam county. :(

Back