free website stats program Bike names | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike names

Kegger

I was just curious if anyone else has named their bikes. I have a 07 Roadking Classic wife says I spend more time with her than I do her. So a friend gave her (bike) the nic name of The Mistress. She's sleek and sexy.

Mine's easy...wife's name is Candida so my 05 XL1200C was Candi-II & my (now) 09 FLHX is Candi-III, or as she calls it..."The Widowmaker"...;)

My '12 UC is called the Black Horse,it's black. My hard tail was named The Rock by my wife.She has ridden it twice in 14 yrs. She said years ago on her final ride that it rode like a Rock, hence the name stuck. It's black also but has custom paint. My avatar.
tourbox

My hard tail was named The Rock by my wife.She has ridden it twice in 14 yrs. She said years ago on her final ride that it rode like a Rock, hence the name stuck. It's black also but has custom paint. My avatar.
tourbox
You still must think or hope she'll change her mind because you still have the king and Queen seat.:ap

Ain't going to happen!!! I use it to rest T-bag when traveling. Not too often though due to bagger. Getting to old to trip on it. Ought to sell it. Thanks Kegger for the compliment, I do enjoy it.
tourbox

My old Heritage was Darlene. New Ultra Limited is Carmen. She's my Carmen Electra Glide. I even wrote a song about her. A friend is putting the music to my lyrics.

"I want to ride, my Carmen Electra Glide......." :D

I'd let y'all read it, but someone might steal it. :p

My old Heritage was Darlene. New Ultra Limited is Carmen. She's my Carmen Electra Glide. I even wrote a song about her. A friend is putting the music to my lyrics.

"I want to ride, my Carmen Electra Glide......." :D

I'd let y'all read it, but someone might steal it. :p
I'm guessing she starts easy.
WAP.gif

My current Sreetbob I call Jack in honor of my dad, He had a JDH olive drab with the same pin striping on the tank:D This bike spoke to me when I was at the dealer just looking at bikes, I am glad I bought it and had a chance to show my dad a picture of it before he passed away

Back