free website stats program Bike misses and stumbles | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike misses and stumbles

Great job sticking to it. You know her a little better now. :D
No doubt , thanks to the help from this sight .
WAP.gif

Glad you're in the wind again and hoping you get more than 30 miles on her in the next 6 months :D

Cheers and be safe!

dolt I'd gladly buy all contributors on this thread a six pack for the help, if ever in Louisiana look me up!

Glad you are back in the wind. I would bet that when you check codes, there will be a CPS code. Had you pulled codes ealier, me thinks you would have been back on the road sooner and saved yourself a lot of angst.:s

I love a happy ending.:bigsmiley10:

Good job, glad your back in the saddle. I'm still scratching my head about the bubbling in the tank tho. :bigsmiley21:

Good job, glad your back in the saddle. I'm still scratching my head about the bubbling in the tank tho. :bigsmiley21:

Could the pressure regulator in the tank be the culprit, bypassing fuel? I know I am not suppose to have a regulator in the tank, but it is the same as the 2002 diagram. There is a port on the regulator like either a vacuum line would hook up or would return back into tank. Possibly a service bulletin for this year that changed the fuel pump assembly!!

Rode 60 miles today slight stutter now and then, still burning the sea foam out of the tank. At least I am able to ride!

Could the pressure regulator in the tank be the culprit, bypassing fuel? I know I am not suppose to have a regulator in the tank, but it is the same as the 2002 diagram. There is a port on the regulator like either a vacuum line would hook up or would return back into tank. Possibly a service bulletin for this year that changed the fuel pump assembly!!

Rode 60 miles today slight stutter now and then, still burning the sea foam out of the tank. At least I am able to ride!

I was thinking the return line with the MM system was the reason for the tank bubbles. The Delphi system doesn't have a return line.
You definitely have a hodge podge of parts there tho and may not be totally out of the woods as far as a good running bike.
I would run the seafoam for a few more tanks yet and see.

Good luck and check back and let us know!

I was thinking the return line with the MM system was the reason for the tank bubbles. The Delphi system doesn't have a return line.
You definitely have a hodge podge of parts there tho and may not be totally out of the woods as far as a good running bike.
I would run the seafoam for a few more tanks yet and see.

Good luck and check back and let us know!

+1 good luck.

Back