free website stats program Bike Medical Insurance? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Medical Insurance?

After re-reading this thread, I can see why he felt acused of using "Scare tactics". After he's been around for awhile, he'll learn that these things aren't supposed to be allowed...
Just my nickels worth (inflation ya know).

Im kind of confused here, when I said scare tactics I meant it sounds like the insurance companies are trying scare tactics and my allstate insurance was cancelled in 1992 they no longer wanted to cover bikes in the Twin Cities area theft was the biggest issue and no I have not had speeding or dui I am 22 years sober hope this clears this up I feel like I opned a bad can of worms and I apologize to all, Jack

No not at all I have heard alot of scare tactics by insurance bompanys saying we are a high risk because we choose to ride murder cycles as they put it no offense intended I had Allstate drop me because I ride a Harley They called back 2 months later to sign me up again and asked if I still had the Harley Guess what that was the end of that My new agent again is calling me again I have allstate on my house but they wont cover my bike go figure
Time to go shopping for a new agent if you ask me! I wouldn't give them my hard earned money. Not if they don't have my back.

That was 92 Ive been with progressive ever since and have had no issues

Actually had a bait and switch pulled on me by the green lizard company..eh okay slimy salamander company. Fortunately I kept my old policy in force when they tried to pull the you had a break in coverage if I did not sign up with the $1200 additional cost of their policy...so be careful when you switch companies. And yes insurance companies are very picky when it comes to specifically the medical + motorcycle mix. One of the reasons they accepted me way back when was because of my multiple vehicles (cars & trucks) and "longevity" (years with them). But then I had them when company PAID back policy holders with DIVIDENDS...like profit sharing back then..."old as dirt..."!

Back