free website stats program Bike Builder Billy Lane Sentenced | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Builder Billy Lane Sentenced

A 21 year old kid who has a few too many and kils someone I might have a little sympathy for, but a grown man should get the book thrown at him. A biker, drunk in a cage kills a guy on a bike, they world truly is a messed up place.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people still drink and drive. This isn't rocket science. Honest, hardworking, common Americans are sick and tired of some idiot having a few too many and devastating their lives (and his). Unfortunately, in all cases like this, there are no winners.

Yep he did get off lucky. When I'm drinking the only thing I ride or drive in is a lawn chair on my deck it's safer that way.

billy lane will prolly pull bout 12 mths max at a minimum security facility-- which is quite candy treatment. FOLKS-- 6 YERS DONT MEAN 6 YRS IN LEGAL SPEECH. HE'LL THEN GET SUPERVISED PAROLE,, SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE. HE'LL OF COURSE BE SUED CIVILLY AS WELL HE SHOULD. BILLY NEVER DONE NOTTIN TO ME-- BUT I JEST CANT HARDLY TOLERATE A MAN THAT CANT HOLD HIS LICKER-- TO WHERE THAT LICKER MAKES HIM ACT STOOPID AN SAY HIT HIS OLE LADY OR RUN OVER FIRE HYDRANTS AN OTHER BIZARRE THANGS. just proves 1 thang fellow riders--- SOME PEOPLE DONT NEED TO DRANK ANYTHANG OTHER THAN WELL-WATER.

Nope system does not work.
A football player partying after getting a multimillionaire dollar deal just got 30 days for the same thing.
So if your rich and the right kind of Celebrity no big deal. Or if you are a member of the Kennedy family.
Very little justice in this country any more.

Ditto to Smitty's remarks, my heart goes out to the victims' families. The image of our justice system used to be a blindfolded lady holding the scales of justice. It doesn't seem that justice is indeed blind, or color blind, these days.

As with all laws...who wins, who loses and where does the money go...! Problem is, when talking DUI only the lawyers win.

Loss of life or survival cannot be measured in dollars. I feel like a millionaire surviving to be 55 when I could have easily checked out at 30...! Get out an ride, reading after the ride is good also...but most of all enjoy each and every day as if it were the last one on earth...family and friends is what life is all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just hate to hear about any biker getting hurt by a drunk driver doesn't matter if the driver was a bike builder or not

Back