free website stats program Bigger Injectors & Intake | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bigger Injectors & Intake

Got to run to ST. Augustine Harley to snap some shots They had a local shop in Orange Park Florida do the work picture youre Bob with the center consol powder coated shiney black it does look good, Jack

Hey Hobbit, sounds like we have bad luck, at least for now mine is ok, but I have my doubts, where is your bike leaking oil?

Hobbit Ill run down on Tuesday if they still have the bike ill snap some shots and E mail them to u good luck on the leak, Jack

Drumrguy,
Have you tig welded your crank pin yet or are you running someones else crank?

Hoop!

Bigger injectors would have a higher flow rate and would need to be dynoed again. Leave well enough alone if it's running good. Bigger injectors don't necessarily mean more power either. There's many things that figure into the total package like cam timing and head flow.

bigger injetors wont require any dyno time or tuning whatsoever using super tuner you just need to update the gm/sec of the injector the ecm will calculate a shorter pulse width for the larger unit, you can calculate the need for larger injectors, but i wouldnt think it would require anything unless the engine is a big hp/" or if the stock injectors are being used to supply extra fuel with nitrous etc. as for the throttle body a bit of a different story.

Back