free website stats program big sucker install question | Harley Davidson Forums

big sucker install question

jumboshrimp

howdy all i would like to ask a if anyone could help me with my problem. installing big sucker 2 air cleaner on a 2009 super glide. i took off the backing plate of the stock air cleaner and there was some sort of connection on the backside of backing plate. what should i do with it? there is no place to reconnect it on the backing plate of the big sucker. i am going to install a pc V after air cleaner and slip-ons. any help would be appreciated i'm at a loss. thanx

Are you sure your Big Sucker 2 kit is for a 2009? It is a new model and maybe your kit or instructions was for a 2008 or earlier. I would find out from the OEM/Suppliier and confirm...do not want to void warranty on either your bike or the a/c kit.

Supposing you are talking about the wire connection that isn't connected to anything?

If it is just use a cable tie and bundle it up and fasten it down to anything that will keep it out of harms way. It's for an air door in the backing plate of the California models. It mounted using a small hole in the stock backing plate.
There's no mention of it in the instructions.

Back