free website stats program Big News!!!!! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big News!!!!!

Hey Joy,

Nice scoot, I'm sure you are goning to have a bunch of fun on it. The next thing you know the cars will all be outside the garage. LOL!

Beautiful bike, Joy! Even has the tour pack so you can get away for a few days while hubby is healing/rehabbing and may be a bit grouchy!

Hope the pile of goodies it came with includes a Service Manual since we preach getting that to everyone else!

Just like I tell everyone that gets a new bike - ride it for a while and get to know it before you start throwing money at mods. You'll have all winter to tinker with it!

Aye a bonny new bike for our quine
Earlier this week i got my first ever visit to a Harley dealer wife found a bike that she thought that would be really me a road king classic however was a wee bit out of my available finances
Enjoy the ride and do keep us updated on the changes you do full spread with photos

Brian

Thanks Brian, no shortage of pictures for sure!

Hey Joy,

Nice scoot, I'm sure you are goning to have a bunch of fun on it. The next thing you know the cars will all be outside the garage. LOL!

It wouldn't be the first time the cars parked outside to make room for the toys. :)

Beautiful bike, Joy! Even has the tour pack so you can get away for a few days while hubby is healing/rehabbing and may be a bit grouchy!

Hope the pile of goodies it came with includes a Service Manual since we preach getting that to everyone else!

Just like I tell everyone that gets a new bike - ride it for a while and get to know it before you start throwing money at mods. You'll have all winter to tinker with it!

Believe it or not, there was no service manual, but that is at the top of the list, and until I get mine, the neighbor has one I can borrow. :D I'll have my hard copy soon. :s

Congratulations on the new ride! I guess I'll call you Joy-King now!:)

As long as you don't forget the "Y". :bigsmiley11:

I think I like 'Joy-King', of course those fine folks up north may have a hard time getting the pronunciation correct. :D

I am excited to get started on the tinkering. :newsmile011::newsmile011:

Wow, I arrived to the party late...saw Joy's avatar change and THEN find this thread. Enjoy your new ride...the Road King SB has arrived and looks fine, like the Glider said, a few "Joy-ful" touches, a bit of Pledge and...:bigsmiley11:
NHD, I may have changed the avatar a bit before I posted the thread.....just wanted to see if everyone was paying attention you know. :s

I think I like 'Joy-King', of course those fine folks up north may have a hard time getting the pronunciation correct. :D

do you mean "Road King" EH????:bigsmiley11:

Back