free website stats program Big News!!!!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big News!!!!!

Joy, The IDS was one of the first things I installed on my 07 RKC when I got it. It makes a world of difference. You have heard what seems to be a trans problem with the noises but the IDS will remove all that and give you a real smooth ride.

The later 08 bikes came from the factory with it installed but it was a bit different than the 07 model as far as the pulley itself.

I don't know where I got that mis information. Off one of the "other" sites I guess. Thanks for the correction.!!

Joy I have a complete IDS if interested!!

Joe, that may work for us. I'll let you know, I have a big box of goodies that came with the bike too, but I don't think it has an IDS. :D

Joy

Your mission should you decide to accept it is to document and post all the upgrades you will be doing to the new bike.:newsmile036:

That is my plan Glider, after all, I wouldn't know anything at all about bikes without the help from everyone here at HDT, it's the least I can do to help others. :D

Truly happy for you! That is one sweet bike. Ride safe and yeah, post a lot of pictures. There is nothing like nice pictures of a beautiful machine.

You go GIRL, that is a nice looking bike, enjoy racking up the miles and SMILES:D

Beautiful!
I was new and knew little of the wisdom on this forum and I did the SE comp sprocket first because of the very pronounced start-up bang on my bike. And that was good. The next upgrade was the IDS and that was a much better value upgrade; nicely refines the ride. In hindsight, I would now do the IDS first.
Wishing you the very best with your new ride. Enjoy!

Wow, I arrived to the party late...saw Joy's avatar change and THEN find this thread. Enjoy your new ride...the Road King SB has arrived and looks fine, like the Glider said, a few "Joy-ful" touches, a bit of Pledge and...:bigsmiley11:

Aye a bonny new bike for our quine
Earlier this week i got my first ever visit to a Harley dealer wife found a bike that she thought that would be really me a road king classic however was a wee bit out of my available finances
Enjoy the ride and do keep us updated on the changes you do full spread with photos

Brian

Back