free website stats program Big News!!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Big News!!!!!

Congrats Joy! Your dream come true. My husband just added a second ride to his collection and wants me to do the same. I'm like you though......... Don't believe my Heritage would see enough riding time to justify insurance, but then, I may change my mind. After all, I am a woman. Proud for you my friend. I hope you have many years of safe and extremely fun riding.
WAP.gif

Congrats. The "Spoiled Brat" looks like the comfort zone is all done...enjoy the tinkering. Ride safe and have fun.

Congrats on the new bike Joy. I KNOW you are going to like riding it too.

Now get to work with the upgrades.:D

Add the IDS, TFI and XYZ and get plenty of Pledge too. :lolrolling

Keep the forum updated because I know you'll keep me updated :laugh

Wow Joy...big Congrats on that sweet look'n RKC. Doesn't look like it needs much - previous owner did a fantastic job w/the creature comforts. Many more miles of smiles for you & your hubby!

Congrats! Nice color. Got to make me a promise OK? Don't try and jump the cows with it!!! :bigsmiley20:

Congrats on the new bike Joy. I KNOW you are going to like riding it too.

Now get to work with the upgrades.:D

Add the IDS, TFI and XYZ and get plenty of Pledge too. :lolrolling

Keep the forum updated because I know you'll keep me updated :laugh

Spoke rims IDS won't work.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Nice color. Got to make me a promise OK? Don't try and jump the cows with it!!! :bigsmiley20:

Spoke rims IDS won't work.:(
LOL, Joe, I promise to keep this bike out of the neighbors pasture! :D And, if some cow gets out and is in the middle of the road........I'm stopping for it, not trying to go around it. :D

Back