Big Day!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Sharky1948, May 15, 2009.

1. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Today, I am finally picking up the bike after having it on the dyno. I had the 103 kit installed over the winter, but Dynojet was slow in getting the dyno software distributed to the dyno places.

Also, I'm going for a first ride with my son who got is "M" yesterday. He'll be on my old Sporty.

Finally, as I type, my daughter is somewhere in Virginia sky diving...a 21st birthday present from her boyfriend. I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call that says all is well and that she had fun. Hope she doesn't get too excited about this one! Having her jump horses bareback is enough stress on my aging emotions!

2. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Congrats on the upgrade!! To be fair though, the rest of the family probably has that same sort of reaction to "old Dad" getting that souped up Harley!!

TQ

3. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Goodness knows what my wife will do!

4. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

Sounds like you have spawned a thrill-seeking family!! Enjoy the upgrades.

5. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Sharky, congrats on your son's new "M" class graduation...and you for sharing your HD experience with your family in such a personal way...I hope your wife gets the HD bug also, then I can tell that a nice long distance family reunion ride is in the future with the sweet rumble of "potato-potato" in the background...LOL :bigsmiley20: