free website stats program Big city thunder baffles?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Big city thunder baffles??

ron1978

anyone running these baffles?? they look like there what i'm wanting.
i want to keep my v&h dresser duals, but make them little louder, think these baffles will work

anyone running these baffles?? they look like there what i'm wanting.
i want to keep my v&h dresser duals, but make them little louder, think these baffles will work

Very good product, and should be compatable with almost all pipes by now

I personaly have no used them but read many good comments on them, and they were all they claimed to be. LOUD !
Check ebay as when i was looking i found some that were barely used for great deals, because they were to loud :s

Got them on my 09 SG @ 02 Fat Boy, both have V&H Big Radius Pipes and love the sound and added power.

I've used them for about 4 years or so. I'm satisfied with the baffles. The standard versions will be plenty loud. I went to the quieter versions last year and I would guess these are maybe 20% quieter than the standard version.

I can't remember the guys name who runs Big City Thunder but I've called and talked with him a few times. He can certainly help you in regards to what will fit your exhaust system.

I use them; no complaints. Great sound! Their customer service is excellent and they always take the time to talk to you and answer e-mails.

I put them in the stock Crossbones pipes, I was not very impressed with them. The people were great to deal with.
I think I am hard to please.:34:

I run the Rehinert duals on my 08 RC, with the preformance baffles, very impressed, nice and loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
going to order me a set for mine, i'm looking for little more agressive sound then the v&h baffles can offer, thanks for the input

You know you have to drill a hole in your head pipe in front of the taper for the muffler, slide the baffle in the pipe and the bolt screws into to the baffle.

That was one thing I did not care for.

Hope they work for you.:)

I have the BCT header baffles that go int the headpipes. They allow you to remove the existing baffles out of the mufflers. And yes the do work and the give a loud, deep agressive rumble. Kinda like a small V-8. You won't be disappointed.:D

Back