Big Bike

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by bikemikewcr, Nov 23, 2009.

1. bikemikewcr

bikemikewcr Active Member

So I was in Moscow, Russia two weeks ago and was brought to this place Mr. Moto that has this huge bike out front. So you get an idea of the size of this thing I am 6'4".

Attached Files:

2. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

Yup, that's big. It's cool looking.

3. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

Reminds me of the Big Bike that Dale Walksler had at the Wheels Thru Time museum in Maggie Valley, NC. His actually ran. The engine drove a hydraulic system and you could ride it. It was rare for him to fire it up, but it did happen occasionally. Did this one run? It looks better than Dales did.

[​IMG]

4. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Oh man, and at times I have trouble holding my Ultra up.:D

5. bikemikewcr

To my knowledge it did not run. I would have asked but hte place was closed when I was there. I just thought it was kind of cool and different.

6. wagsrk08

wagsrk08 Banned

Neat picture! Moscow is a very historical place to visit with great food and spirits. Hopefully you made it to St. Petersburg also.

7. bikemikewcr

Yes, the food and spirits were great. I did not make it to St. Petersburg but I will be going back in the near future for a longer trip and have plans to make it there.

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Wow, Russia has come a long ways from referring to us as "Capitalist Pigs"...not bad for a "Rusky" imitation Hog 1st attempt, but they got a long way to go...:small3d002:

9. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

I am curious, why Moscow??

10. bikemikewcr

Visiting some people that I know who live there.