free website stats program Big Bend Road Trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Bend Road Trip

Great looking trip, excellent camera work. Maybe next trip you can come to the Big Bend area of Fl.

Awesome, nice last picture. Y'all are a really cool couple! You can feel your love for each other, your bike and the open road! Way to go! Thnaks for sharing!

WOW!!!!!! That was fantastic! You picked the BEST song to go with those fabulous photographs. I have been to that area long ago with my dad when I was a kid, and have wanted to go back so bad. I told my husband that it would be a great place for us to visit on our bikes some day. I think your video impressed him enough that he wants to go there too now. Thank you so much for sharing. It would be all to easy to just ride, but you obviously love photography and have "the eye." :worthy

WOW!!!!!! That was fantastic! You picked the BEST song to go with those fabulous photographs. I have been to that area long ago with my dad when I was a kid, and have wanted to go back so bad. I told my husband that it would be a great place for us to visit on our bikes some day. I think your video impressed him enough that he wants to go there too now. Thank you so much for sharing. It would be all to easy to just ride, but you obviously love photography and have "the eye." :worthy

The photography is my wife, the co pilot , she loves it. We did the 370 miles the first day from San Antonio it was worth it to get to Alphine, there is a place called the highland hotel, good clean rooms for 50 dollars a night you can't beat it, the best time to go is october& november or april & may otherwise it is too hot!

Back