free website stats program beta gen 3 settings for softail 07 fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

beta gen 3 settings for softail 07 fatboy

pauliboy

hey was just wondering if anyone out there can give me some settings for my bike ,stage 1 mods screaming eagle 1 slipons and k&n air cleaner any help would be greatly appreciated thanks .

:newsmile077:thx jack already been there seem to only have settings for the
techlusion models with the pots ,not the beta gen 3 with the led lights ,i cant seem to find any info on this beta gen 3 model ,exept the example on dobeks website
thanks paul

hey was just wondering if anyone out there can give me some settings for my bike ,stage 1 mods screaming eagle 1 slipons and k&n air cleaner any help would be greatly appreciated thanks .

pauliboy.

Try asking Dobecks DIRECTLY from OUR Forum.
Dallas monitors a Thread here So ASK away..
Dallas will help you out.

Here is the link to our/their page on HDT Product Support by Dobecks

Give them all the Questions and the Information on your bike UNDER their Thread and RE POST it there...

Best bunch of Guys and Gals You will ever deal with..

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck - Harley Davidson Community

signed....BUBBIE

After reading and re-reading the online information, and the instructions that came with the kit, I found that the EJK's come preset from the factory with common Stage 1 (intake and exhaust) Upgrades in mind. All you and I need to do is some minor tweaking (maybe) for our preferences in riding style and individual motor differences.

It has taken me so long to figure that out because I wanted it to be more difficult.

Cheers!

Back