free website stats program Best Tuner Service - Austin, TX area? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Tuner Service - Austin, TX area?

I have an FI '06 Heritage, V&H pipes, SE Air Filter, one shot download from Harley. Its got the typical running too lean problem, so I decided to cure it with a TTS or SERT tune. Can someone recommend a shop in the Austin, TX area?

TDs; I'll inject one better - buy/install your own tuner & have the best of both worlds (tuning & upgrades)... There are tons of different recommendations & I can only speak for Dobeck Performance products, but they have a solid product line (V-twin + others) and quality customer support. Running their TFI on my 09 FLHX for the past two years & still enjoying the ride. Adjusts like a carb & allows huge range of flexability for whatever mods are made to your scoot. Might want to give tham a call @ 1-877-764-3337 & see what tuner they recommend. Remember to ask for forum member discount & there's an even bigger discount if you're military, or public safety.

Good luck & ride safe!

I have to agree with Iceman on this choice. Used many of the TFI's and they always do the job.

Back