free website stats program Best True duals/fuel pack combination | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best True duals/fuel pack combination

Just put Reinhardt's true duals with SE air cleaner and Sport tuner, on mt 07 Road King. love the sound just right not to much, improved pick up no lag

I went with the Rinehart TD's, Arlen Ness Big Sucker stage 1 and the T-max and have not complaint one. That being said, I know there are a lot of combinations that people will rave about that are good to. Good luck in whatever you chose to do. BTW, the T-max is INITIALLY expensive, but makes up for things when you don't need to go and pay for dyno runs to fine tune some of the other options out their...just food for thought.

For my 08 Ultra, I'm leaning towards Rinehart or Bub 7's / Duels with a Ness Big Sucker and a PC III, no Dyno for now, maybe later. I went down to the "shop" on Saturday to hang out for a few hours and talk to riders as they pulled in. Met some great people that were more than happy to tell me about their bikes and mod's. I strongly suggest this MO for anyone wanting good accurate info when selecting a Satge 1 option. Words like "loud", "deep" and "rumble" cannot be accurately described on a forum. I was able to see and hear a lot of different Stage 1 upgrades, talk to the owners, listen, look and learn. All for free and made some new friends. One thing for sure is that whatever system someone has on their bike is what they will tell you is best. My advise is to not get in a hurry. Look, listen, ask and learn and then go your own way. My 2 cents.

I just installed the Vance & Hines Big Shot Duels with the V & H Fuelpack and Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage one and love it. It has a real nice low rumble at idle but a big bark when you hit the throttle. This 96ci love's to breath....lol.

I may not be much help here but what the heck. I have an 07 Ultra and all I did was the download and added the Rush slip ons. For Me when the wife and I ride I am affraid if it were any louder we couldn't hear each other on the intercom. As for the heat thing, I have rode bikes since I was 6 years old and for some reason the dirt bikes I always had were pretty darn crappy!! I guess I was just conditioned for heat down there from an early age. hahaha

Good luck dude I am sure you will make the right move.

OK, my two cents worth.
Vance and Hines Big Shots with Fishtails
SE Pro Super Tuner
SE Air filter

Yes, you will have to dyno, but dang, not one iota of a back fire or stumble, almost 45 mpg with full gear and passenger. It's only money!

Back