free website stats program Best Spouse Ever? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Spouse Ever?

Have been looking at Harley's for 3 or 4 years. This past summer my wife says "why don't you go on and buy one"? She says, "you put three sons through college and put up with me all these years and I think you deserve one". So i now own an 07 Superglide and have just went over 3000 miles on it. Fact is it's 68 degrees here in North AL today so we are getting ready to head out on it in about an hour.

Woody

Sounds like you have a good women.thier is a lot out there. I have to work on my bike, But no garage. My wife told me to put it in the dinning room were its warm. Took me about 3 mins.To have it inside. And now she works on it with me.

Sounds like you have a good women.thier is a lot out there. I have to work on my bike, But no garage. My wife told me to put it in the dinning room were its warm. Took me about 3 mins.To have it inside. And now she works on it with me.

Wow! I can tell you with absolute certainty that that would be well beyond the limits in this household! I'd have to either suffer frostbite or wait until spring. But, I'm not complaining. We went to the local Hog chapter Christmas party today and I think she's the doll of the crowd! (But, I'm very biased!! :D )

Two years ago, i was the Harley Dealership in Wichita, Kansas, and my husband called and asked what i was doing, i told him i was at the Harley store buying him a Harley, his response was yeah right! i really was, forged his name, signed on the dotted line,
He repayed my this year with my new Harley, True love!

Longhair, I think you have the perfect marriage there!!! :bigsmiley16:

My story goes along like this...
The wife and I work for the same comapny (her in acounting, Me in operations). Well she has to meet with our owner for lunch to cover a few employee reviews and one of our major customers. About 2 hours later she gives me a ring to come and pick her up at the local HD delaer (mile from the office). Turns out the owner wanted to trade in his FB for springer (re rides as well and a very good freind of ours). well i get there and he is talking to the sales guy and I tell her, "lets go" , she is like well hold on, is that the bike you been looking at? Duh! yes for the last few years! (i was being a big (censored)!) I said come on lets go, very busy at work. She said well are you sure thats it, why don't you take a look I think they dropped their price on the bike. I walk over and flip the tags over on 3 bikes, walk away and said nope same price! She said are you sure, check again! Walk over take a second look, In big Letters-->"Sold to Mike Weiland"! My chin fell on the floor! I said to her, are you sure, realy, can we, its mine? (the story about our boss trading in his ride was B/S, just cover up).
To sum it up, signed the papers and picked it up the next day! After 20 years she can still surprise me and knock my sox off!
Which leeds me to what the heck do i get her for x-mas, how do i top that? :bigsmiley8:

Last edited by a moderator:
My story goes along like this...
The wife and I work for the same comapny (her in acounting, Me in operations). Well she has to meet with our owner for lunch to cover a few employee reviews and one of our major customers. About 2 hours later she gives me a ring to come and pick her up at the local HD delaer (mile from the office). Turns out the owner wanted to trade in his FB for springer (re rides as well and a very good freind of ours). well i get there and he is talking to the sales guy and I tell her, "lets go" , she is like well hold on, is that the bike you been looking at? Duh! yes for the last few years! (i was being a big (censored)!) I said come on lets go, very busy at work. She said well are you sure thats it, why don't you take a look I think they dropped their price on the bike. I walk over and flip the tags over on 3 bikes, walk away and said nope same price! She said are you sure, check again! Walk over take a second look, In big Letters-->"Sold to Mike Weiland"! My chin fell on the floor! I said to her, are you sure, realy, can we, its mine? (the story about our boss trading in his ride was B/S, just cover up).
To sum it up, signed the papers and picked it up the next day! After 20 years she can still surprise me and knock my sox off!
Which leeds me to what the heck do i get her for x-mas, how do i top that? :bigsmiley8:

That's a great story! Can I just borrow her for a day when I'm ready for a bigger bike? :s

Back