free website stats program Best sounding slip ons for tourers? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best sounding slip ons for tourers?

I'll throw another in the mix - Bub-7's...I have 3.5" slash, but might upgrade someday to 4" for deeper growl. Now I'm on TD's so sound's different, but the Bub's are great.

I love my Cobra Triovals . Not to loud when cruising ,but when you twist the handle they come alive. The look is what sold me on them .

i'm running bub-m22's great price sound fits what i wanted perfect there is a video on youtube of the sound. not so loud you can't hear your self think but a very nice rumble

I have Rush tru-duals and their slip-ons and have never found anything better for the money. Great sound and after eleven years, no issues and still shine like a new dime. JMO

I put 4" Rineharts on my 2011 Road Glide Ultra and love the sound. They are just right and the wife says they are not too loud for her on the back. I just love the deep throaty note:

darbonne...where did you purchase?
Good price?

I'm about 75% on these slip ons and about 25% on the Samson Rolled Thunders....
they both sound very similar and are about the same price.
I've owned Samson in the past and know they are good quality.

Youtube just has ALOT more Rinehart videos to see and that's why I'm leaning towards them.

This past summer at Sturgis I replaced my Samson Fishtails with 3" Freedom Performance Fish Tails (full system headers & mufflers) and they have a very deep rumble that sounds awesome, not too loud but just enough to excite you!
They feature 2-1/2" full coverage heat shields, stainless steel hardware, and show stopping chrome finish.
I highly recommend them, check it out at
Freedom Performance

Also, Glider is absolutely correct about Mark Kramer at M&M Cycle. I purchased my 07 Road King Classic new and since have spent in excess of $11,000.00 in aftermarket accessories, almost all of them from Mark at M&M. You will not find a more knowledgeable, honest and truly caring man than Mark. Not only are his prices fair, shipping prompt but he stands behind everything he sells you 100%.
This is exactly the caliber of man you can trust and want to do business with, see for yourself, order something. Tell him Frank Albanese from Seattle sent you, he has a wing dedicated just to me!
M&M Cycles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back