free website stats program best solo | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

best solo

i would have to agree , my fxdf seat is pretty comfy for a stock seat . it's not much of a 2-up seat but i don't have to sit back there either . it's def more comfortable than my buddy's nitetrain seat !!! that thing is stiff . feels like a piece of plywood ! i have been thinking of getting a seat that will sit me a little lower on the bike though . any one have any suggestions ?

i hav e the Le Pera barebones on my Dyna yes it a Solo but everyone who has seen it and sat on it say its better than the stock FXDB seat

I second that. I just put mine on last weekend and It is great. Really sits you in the bike and don't even worry about sliding back.

I ride an 02 FXDXT and I switched from the stock sundowner 2 up to the LePera Barebones solo and love it...:D
Took a 400 mile trip yesterday and loved it!:bigsmiley12:

:USA

i hav e the Le Pera barebones on my Dyna yes it a Solo but everyone who has seen it and sat on it say its better than the stock FXDB seat

Yea to that. I sat on it at 95mph and it's very comfortable but Hobbit wanted it back at the end of the ride......:bigsmiley24:

My WG has a Badger Solo seat made by "High End". It is very comfortable and sits me back a little less than 2" from my two up seat.

2009-05-30HarleyBikeFXDWG20024-1.jpg

Back