free website stats program best solo | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

best solo

well I ordered it today, wife doesn't know yet, will let you know. Bought the lo-pro leather solo with shark gray flame stitching. $273 SHIPPED

2nd the Mustang Day Tripper, but I did also like the stock Bob seat, just the Mustang gives it a sleaker look and a bit more comfort, my butt has yet to get numb on on my ride home from work (40 miles)

well I ordered it today, wife doesn't know yet, will let you know. Bought the lo-pro leather solo with shark gray flame stitching. $273 SHIPPED

Careful lowrider, someone could get hurt out there...come clean, and maybe you'll get points for tell'in her first...might get her a nice gift, Cinco de Mayo is past but Mothers Day is coming up, candy and flowers might be good :newsmile103:

Careful lowrider, someone could get hurt out there...come clean, and maybe you'll get points for tell'in her first...might get her a nice gift, Cinco de Mayo is past but Mothers Day is coming up, candy and flowers might be good :newsmile103:

You are correct 74, bought her a nice watch for mama day. I can't wait for new seat, I will let you know about the comfort.

For a smaller Mustang, consider the Day Tripper solo. Not the most comfortable seat out there, but I can do several hundred miles, it looks great, and is available for under $200.

Here's a pic:

My... that bike is gorgeous! I could look at that pic all day!

OMIGOSH...HOBBIT! 3 count 'em three guys in a row who like their stock seats! How did the HD R&D guys slip this past the HD Marketing guys???! :ap

I ordered a Sundowner solo seat with my 2009 Superglide I bought last week. Waiting for this seat to come in. Picked up the wife's Streetbob yesterday which I read somewhere has the same Sundowner and I sure hope it is not the same seat because my stocker is twice as comfortable!

I was wondering if there was a way to cut the stock seat i have down to a solo. Anyone know of any outfits that do this?

agree that fb seat ooze's comfort and it so wide

I can't agree more, the FatBob stock seat is great one up. It's the most comfortable seat I've ridden in. Two up, well, my wife can't get her hips around yet, Waiting for surgury. I wouldn't trade the FatBob stock seat for any other.

Recieved the cc solo last week.Very nice looking and great craftsmanship. First ride it felt hard but since it feels better. Don't know how long for it to break in ? Great seat for the price.

Back