free website stats program best slip ons for the $$$???? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

best slip ons for the $$$????

yes but removeing the lt side is more a sound chamber . most exhaust comes out rt side. look in your stock muffs lt side is different than rt. left side can be opened up easy

yes but removeing the lt side is more a sound chamber . most exhaust comes out rt side. look in your stock muffs lt side is different than rt. left side can be opened up easy

Thanks Ulrat, i am going to try that. I added the Gen 3, so hopefully it still runs good

got the tfi also.. it handles my experiments so far...

Did you get the Gen3?

It came preset, Did you have to adjust when removing one of the baffles?

I did not touch anything on mine,just hooked it up, and i do have decel popping sometimes, not much but once in a while, almost like it has extra fuel to burn

No i have older model. i think it's older style u adj w/ small screwdriver..no decel pop. maybe a little rumble. set mine ..3-3-6-3 3/4 red comes on just before 4k rpms u can feel it. wosh ....

no that setting seams quite good. no i removed rt baffle just to re wrap, rode & put back in. the sound is good for me. 1 3/4 in each side some say u want more sound remove wrapping. but to me i felt a loss in tq. so more sound wanted remove left baffle or get 2 in baffle & putin lt side. or rt side for even more sound..

Thanks Ulrat,
i am going to see which size i have, then look for some bigger, i am sure they sold me the 1-3/4. Since i had them put them on before i picked up the bike

Good that he is home. Both my sons home now, how long this time we are not sure.
Besides your getting older hearing goes you need louder pipes.

I am happy to hear that they are both home. Zac decided he wants to go back in the spring for another tour. Yes the hearing is a bit less than years back but the sound of a Harley no matter what pipes is a sweet sound indeed. God Bless.

Back