free website stats program Best Sirius Head Unit? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Sirius Head Unit?

leo13

Not much came up as far as Sirius units for motorcycles, either here or all forums. Does anyone have a recommendation for the best unit to buy? I want to replace my old obsolete truck unit, so I'd want one to move back and forth between the FLHTC and my Dodge Cummins.

Of course the next question will be what to mount it to the bike with, but first things first.

This year I put a Stratus 5 on my 07 RG. I picked this model as it pretty inexpensive in case mine gets damaged or wet or stolen. I also got the mount, short cable antenna, and wiring harness from TSS Radio (great service, by the way.) With the Hogtunes amp and speakers, I'm pretty happy overall.

Not much came up as far as Sirius units for motorcycles, either here or all forums. Does anyone have a recommendation for the best unit to buy? I want to replace my old obsolete truck unit, so I'd want one to move back and forth between the FLHTC and my Dodge Cummins.

Of course the next question will be what to mount it to the bike with, but first things first.

This is what I have on my UC:

Xact Technology XTR1 Sirius Satellite Plug and Play Receiver - Styled for Life

with this mounting system:

Xact Technology XSM02K Motorcycle Mounting Kit - Styled for Life

TQ

If you don't mind XM, even though they carry Sirus stations, you could go for the Garmin Zumo 550. It has GPS, bluetooth, mp3, XM radio,weather, and traffic

Back