free website stats program Best Replacement Windshield for Ultra Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Replacement Windshield for Ultra Limited

Craig1102

I am looking to replace my stock windshield and I would like to turn to more experienced riders as to what they would recommend. Looking to block as much buffeting to my helmet as possible, to hear the radio better...etc.

Welcome to the forum. I have a Heritage Softail and replaced my windsheild with a Memphis Shades. It is a little thicker that stock and you can get them shaded or not. They have direct replacement parts so no redrilling. I like mine 100%.:bigsmiley11:

National Cycle and Memphis Shades are two brands I've had on my Ultra and Sportster.
Both are good with their own +/-.

Presently running the National Cycle VStream model on my Ultra.
Quiet and very strong.
Keeps me out of the wind and I can hear the radio better.

Memphis Shades was a good one.

I changed, just to change.....

I have had a 8" Long Ride Shield on mt 2011 Ultra Limited for over a year and it works real nice rode to Sturgis and back with my visor open no problems and they offer many options plus they are on sale now and a snap to install
LRS..com

OLBill

I had a windshield from freedom shields, I went from the stock 12" to an 8" flared and the difference was tremendous. The 8" freedom shield was way quieter for both the rider and passenger, also no buffeting.

Back