BEST Quality Speakers

Discussion in 'Communications And Radio' started by BuzzCap7, Oct 24, 2011.

1. BuzzCap7

BuzzCap7 Member

What are the absolute BEST BEST BEST speakers u can buy for an '09 Ultra Classic?

I was looking all thru this area and saw Hogtunes, Harmon Kardon, and others. Different opinions.

Anyone see a study on these or know the BEST QUALITY, high pitch sounds, very low base sounds, etc....?

Thank you,

Buzoo

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Good luck getting one, definitive answer to THAT question!

:lolrolling

3. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

If I were in the market for stereo equipment for my bike, I would have to give serious consideration to the J&M ROKKER Series Components.

You can find them here.

JM Motorcycle Speakers

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I have HogTunes & they're 100x better than stock...heard/read quite a few good reviews on J&M so maybe give them a call & check it out...good luck w/your stereo venture.

5. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

I too have Hogtunes and have no complaints. If you decide to go that route here is a link to a 10% discount for forum members or you can call them and get the same price.

Harley Davidson Community

6. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

I bought Polk Audio mm series 5 1/4" for the front and just got the 6 3/4" for the back, Haven't got the back ones in yet but I really like the sound, they handle a lot of volume with great sound reproduction. The 5's can't make the low bass, I think they go down to 65 hz but the 6's will do 40, so I'll see soon if there's more appreciable bass. These beat the stock speakers without a doubt, but the're a little pricey, check Best Buy, they have them, I got mine from Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, LCD TV, Digital Cameras
    , great company to buy from.

7. dangerdan

dangerdan Junior Member

You're in Florida. Wait for Daytona week. If your cruising and hear something you like, ask about their system.

8. BuzzCap7

BuzzCap7 Member

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

BuzzCap7