free website stats program Best place to buy! | Harley Davidson Forums

Best place to buy!

eire1400

Where's the best place to price/buy 16" apes with all cables and stuff i'd need to change 'em? Some place that ships internationally as I'm in the rep of Ireland. Saw a set on ebay.com $500 shipped to my door seemed to be a pretty complete kit. Is this a good price any better out there? Thanks in advance.

Ended up getting all the stuff i needed from a company called vtwinmania.co.uk 17 inch custom chorme 1 1/4 apes, braided brake, throttle x2 and clutch cable for 380 euro delivered. Not bad price and nice fella to deal with too.

It is not too local about 200 miles i dont think they hyave any kind of shop purley mail order as i have a zodiac and a custom chrome catalogue if i need anything from either i just email them and they reply with a current price and get it and ship it normally less than 2 weeks if it is something they have in stock i have it in a couple of days i usually bulk order my oil as i have three bikes it mounts up in quantity and i think last time paid £10 for the shipping for the lot so always a good deal

Brian

Back