Best Hotel in Ocean City, MD

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by UTFR8707, Feb 29, 2008.

1. UTFR8707

UTFR8707 Member

We are going to head over to Ocean City, MD. for Bike Week, in Sept. and it has been a while since there last time, I was wondering if someone could tell me the best hotel/motel to stay at down on the strip.... One that is clean and doesnt cost an arm & leg to stay for three nights....
    Appreciate any suggestions...

2. theklanchXL1200N

theklanchXL1200N Active Member

We used to go to ocean city an camp on asseteague island, just south of ocean city for about $15 a night. But we were also 18-19 and we found out that if you went there frequently and the park rangers got to know you a little, they would sort of look the other way about the underage boozing. :drunk

I am assuming that isn't an issue for you. Just made me think of some fun old times that's all.........AND Ocean City's wicked open container gestapo police crew:x. But again I was 19 probably shouldn't have had that beer walking down the sidewalk:dknow

Couldn't tell you where to stay, but we are planning on going down there too! we'll see you there!!!

3. LT611

LT611 Member

Go to's of info,been going since the start and it's a good time.Caliber of band's has went down but still some good music.If you are going to do some bar hopping take the drunk bus,it's cheap(one price=all day ride's) and you don't have to find a place to park,worry about traffic or worse a D.W.I..Once your there no one know's if you rode the Bourget Custom and spent 10 min. trying to find a place to park,or just jumped off the bus with friend's and continued to have a good time :s :cheers