free website stats program Best Four Hours of My Life | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Four Hours of My Life

hogie

Just recently completed the Rider's Edge Course and rented a Softail Deluxe this afternoon. What a great way to spend the day. I was amazed at how easy the bike handled. I was a bit apprehensive since my only other riding experience was in the Rider's Edge Course. The lessons learned were very helpful. I want to rent a few other models including the Road King and Street Glide before deciding what to buy.

Anyway. I had a blast and felt very confident on the bike. I can't wait to get on the road again.

People are usually amazed at how well balanced and easy to handle the big twins from Harley are. Lower center of gravity than the Sportsters even. Of course, it helped immensely that you had just finished a rider's course!!

Congrats on the course!!! Thats a good way to try different bikes to see what you want. I went to the Harley dealer and sat on the different sportsters to see what felt the best and was easy for me to handle and that is the one I bought. :D

Joy.....That was the security system...."PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE BIKE".....:newsmile100:

LOL, Yeah, it was probably saying Run!!!! But I thought it was saying Fun!.:D

(Been out of the loop, no TV or internet due to the midwest hurricane).

Back