free website stats program Best fitting jeans for you | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best fitting jeans for you

On my Draggin Jeans, I called the number from an advertisement in the back of one of the motorcycle magazines I get. I went with blue, not black. I got the women's jeans. I just ordered my regular size. I did notice that the legs are somewhat tighter than in regular jeans (kevlar?) but the waist is larger and I have to wear a belt to keep them from gaping in the back. I have considered getting the black ones sometime when I have an extra $100 (lol) but I have found that black usually runs a bit tighter than blue.

Its Dickies for me..Plenty room in crotch for ridding comfortably. Got 5 pair come to think of it that is all I got...guess Im not a shopper..

Levi.And none of your pre washed once washed stone washed ......and and and,good ole original 501 indigo shrink fit!!!! UNBEATABLE!!

We all make out choices, but goodness knows what my legs would have been like, after my accident on my Vrod in October, if my jeans were NOT kevlar lined. Oh, and my full faced helmet gave me a fat lip but I am still pretty and jaw intact. Gunnut was with me at the time.

Levi.And none of your pre washed once washed stone washed ......and and and,good ole original 501 indigo shrink fit!!!! UNBEATABLE!!

We all make out choices, but goodness knows what my legs would have been like, after my accident on my Vrod in October, if my jeans were NOT kevlar lined. Oh, and my full faced helmet gave me a fat lip but I am still pretty and jaw intact. Gunnut was with me at the time.

Gunnut and Admiral Nelson...if you can, check out this website in the UK that only does Internet or Direct Sales. If you have an opportunity to view or try a pair if they are locally available, tell our HDT members here in the States what you think...:D

Motorcycle Jeans from Hood Jeans UK :D

Wow,Nice....Thats some jeans that could stop someone from having a lot of pain in a slide and thay look like a normal pair.

Back