free website stats program Best fitting jeans for you | Harley Davidson Forums

Best fitting jeans for you

Animal

I started wearing Levi's 527 boot cut jeans a couple of years ago and cannot get over how comfortable they are while riding, and I'm old and like the flared leg look. What do you like and why?

Black 501 Levis, but no longer made in USA. Like the fit and no hassle with a zipper:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmarts. Ten bucks a pair, and by the time they're good and stained and won't wash clean anymore, they're worn out anyway, and they just get replaced. Never had a broken zipper, either.

Never had Levi's, so can't compare.

Walmarts. Ten bucks a pair, and by the time they're good and stained and won't wash clean anymore, they're worn out anyway, and they just get replaced. Never had a broken zipper, either.

Never had Levi's, so can't compare.

IMO Levis have gotten a lot thinner in material and not worth the 40 dollars a pair, but dont know of any one else making button flies

Lee regular fit, the leg fits over my boots and don't blow around. The materisl is just as heavy as 10 years ago. Yes I have jeans that are 10 years old. Jack is it a mechanical problem you have with the zipper???

Agree with Jack, Levis 501's are the most comfortable, though LL Bean also makes good jeans...either way, find them on sale for about $25 (vs $35 to $40 MSRP) on occasion...if you know what size fits,...just my way!!!

Picked up a RETURNED special order Cortech Motorcycle Jeans Jacket with CE armour in the arms, elbows, shoulders and back ($160 MSRP) being clearanced on the rack at an out of town H-D Dealer...<$15!!! . It is perfect for summer riding with venting and zip out 3M Themoliner...cause I still wear leather most of the time. So always remember to keep your eyes open for good deals happening...especially at your favorite shopping establishments! :s

Presuming we're talking about jeans worn while riding - Draggin Jeans are my choice Draggin Jeans is the world leader in casual motorcycle clothing with Kevlar, forming its revolutionary lining. I have no financial interests in these jeans by the way lol!!!
Look like nice black denim jeans but with kevlar on the the front of the legs and the butt so much better protection against abrasion than ordinary jeans in case of a tumble. They are expensive though - about £100 here in England. Then again all clothing is FAR less expensive in USA from what I can see - I know people who have gone on holiday to NY with empty suitcases just to fill them with American brand clothes bought way cheaper than we can get them here.

Lee regular fit, the leg fits over my boots and don't blow around. The materisl is just as heavy as 10 years ago. Yes I have jeans that are 10 years old. Jack is it a mechanical problem you have with the zipper???

ER AH NO:bigsmiley14:

I usually stick with cowboy-cut jeans from either Wrangler or Cinch, figure if they are tough enough for horseback, they'd be good for the steel and chrome horse too!

I like HD's jeans, but they've gotten pretty thin and flimsy lately.

Back