free website stats program Best dual exhaust for Deluxe? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best dual exhaust for Deluxe?

vegas

Hi there...
I'm looking to put on a dual exhaust system for the FLSTN 2010 Softail Deluxe.

Any recommendations?
It sounds like the 2 best are Samson and Vance/Hines...

With whatever one you recommend, do you also have a high intake air filter and did you have to tune your computer?

Thanks!!

Badger, I"ll look at the reinharts, thanks.

Black and Chrome, wow, our bikes are very close. Down to the color, hand grips, fender bib, and air intake.

Did you have to retune the efi with the samson pipes?

What size wheel do you have on front and back?

Badger, I"ll look at the reinharts, thanks.

Black and Chrome, wow, our bikes are very close. Down to the color, hand grips, fender bib, and air intake.

Did you have to retune the efi with the samson pipes?

What size wheel do you have on front and back?
Im runnen a Powercommander V .... Canned map is from Fuel Moto for my set-up. Wheels are a 21" front and 16" rear

TripleJ is running the Vance & Hines on his heritage and they are well made. They have great customer service too as he can attest for. He is using the PC-V from Fuel Moto also.

TripleJ is running the Vance & Hines on his heritage and they are well made. They have great customer service too as he can attest for. He is using the PC-V from Fuel Moto also.

Yes I can and here is why, any company willing to stand behind there product this well has earned my loyalty.

Vance and Hines Experience - Harley Davidson Community

I am also qiute happy with the PC-V and Fuel Moto and would recommend both as companies to do business with.

Back