free website stats program Best and Worst Ideas | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best and Worst Ideas

Right on!

The previous hinted at a bad idea/ good idea I had once though... a plastic arm on a spring that mounts to your left fork tube... "hello... hello... hello... how are ya... hi... hello..."

I like that idea Bulldog, then I could leave The Redhead home and have way too much fun Oh OH she caught me I feel a smack coming I bet Fin is laughing right about now:p

I like that idea Bulldog, then I could leave The Redhead home and have way too much fun Oh OH she caught me I feel a smack coming I bet Fin is laughing right about now:p

I did not laugh honest
ok almost sprayed coffee on the keyboard :p

Brian

I managed not to choke or make a mess was my morning coffee trying to get myself woke up and ready for a hard days work
and it did wake me up
Ill have to send the red head some tips on building up muscle in the right arm so that she hurts you next time :p

Brian

I managed not to choke or make a mess was my morning coffee trying to get myself woke up and ready for a hard days work
and it did wake me up
Ill have to send the red head some tips on building up muscle in the right arm so that she hurts you next time :p

Brian

WHAT? you wouldnt would you? You are going to get me killed:newsmile100:

I just wanted to hear the sound of the swish and clip from here :p

Brian

You poor thing being batterd like that
Here i am left on my own with dog and cat as wife took son to the movies and is staying there tonight as she has to work in the morning and wont be back till late saturday night then away for a few days on sunday late afternoon i have managed to slip wheel bearing outer races into the freezer without any consequences

Brian

You poor thing being batterd like that
Here i am left on my own with dog and cat as wife took son to the movies and is staying there tonight as she has to work in the morning and wont be back till late saturday night then away for a few days on sunday late afternoon i have managed to slip wheel bearing outer races into the freezer without any consequences

Brian

Good for you, using the freezer and the oven , been caught there too, hope you enjoy your quiet time we need that some times RIGHT:p OH heres a smack for using the Freezer just because I like to share:newsmile100:

Back