free website stats program Best and Worst Ideas | Harley Davidson Forums

Best and Worst Ideas

I saw this stuff and thought that we might have fun with people posting what they found to be the BEST and WORST ideas for things to buy (MC related)

Here's is mine:

Motorcycle Parts P Cycles

The BEST idea would be Cocacola scent if you were just leaving the beergarden...
The WORST idea would be burning marijuana scent if you were just entering Sturgis...

OK, you get the idea - your turn

Deer alerts big waste of money, just send it to me instead:p

You got the start Jack... now use your creativity and find a Good idea version and a Bad idea version. Gotta follow the format brutha-man

I'll help you out. Better idea would be one that calls the deer to your tree stand. Worse idea would be one that calls Buffalo to your bike...

Trying to get people to modify things that aren't a bad idea or really all that good of an idea either. Hence the bubblegum gas purfume... not bad, not good either

You got the start Jack... now use your creativity and find a Good idea version and a Bad idea version. Gotta follow the format brutha-man

Lick and stick em Phantom pad for passengers you can carry it in your pocket no one will ever know til u need it, Hows that BULL DOG?:p

Jack!!! The "father" of invention might be necesity... you need an pump-up two-up! She could do all the waving for you when you go to Sturgis!!!

I crack me up

Jack!!! The "father" of invention might be necesity... you need an pump-up two-up! She could do all the waving for you when you go to Sturgis!!!

I crack me up

No worries there, we will be on a 89 FLT that is if The Red Head wants to go and I am sure she does, Big mistake when I took her to Sturgis in 91 she wanted to go every year LOL and she does take good pictures off the back of a bike and she always remembers the camera,Did I just day that, I crack you up:newsmile100:

Right on!

The previous hinted at a bad idea/ good idea I had once though... a plastic arm on a spring that mounts to your left fork tube... "hello... hello... hello... how are ya... hi... hello..."

Back