free website stats program Best Alternative LED Replacement Headlight/Aux Lights? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Alternative LED Replacement Headlight/Aux Lights?

Rod Stewart

Sorry if this has been covered elswhere but I am just wondering what others may have found that works well? I have the stock '04 lights on the front and want to replace them with LED, not so much for night riding, but more for increased visibility/safety.
My brother in law recently put a Truck-Lite 27270C headlight and 80275 aux lights on his 2012 Ultra, and they look pretty darn good. Cost is less than half of the H-D replacements, and they are plug n' play.
Can anyone recommend any other good options?
Thanks, Rod

Well I got the new LED lights installed. They are looking good and work great. Tried a short local sprint after dark and the visibility is awesome compared to the old lights. I would recommend these to others that are looking to upgrade.
I tried to upload a front on picture, but I got a message that the file had an unrecognized extension! What?
Is there no way to upload iphone pix to this site?
Rod

If memory services me correctly, I cannot upload photos directly from my iPhone. So, if you are using your Apple product and want to upload a picture, you will be out of luck. (Otherwise, you would be seeing tons of poodle pictures from me). ;) I have not tried uploading a photo from my phone through a browser other than Safari, so you may have better luck using the Chrome browser or Atomic Web, & Apollo. I used to use the Apollo & Atomic Web browsers to get around some issues when I was working in our business class line doing a lot of networking things. I honestly have not used any of these browsers in a long time, so I may be totally wrong. I never even thought about that until you mentioned it. Now, if you are using an Android device, I am out of ideas...I got nothing. :)

Ok thanks for that info. Seems crazy that you can't upload a pic taken with an idevice using Apple's Safari.
I assumed the problem must be that the format is not recognized by this site for whatever reason.
Forgot to mention the headlight and passing lights I installed are the Truck Lite items that I mentioned in my first post above.
Rod

Looks good, led and night riding go together good.
I remember the old days of letting the guy with the brightest lights be the lead bike at night.

Back