free website stats program best air filter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

best air filter

it depends on how often you clean and oil your air filter . if you do it on a regular basis then most aftermarket air filters do their job. lb

I understand the urge to go after the filter with the most flow possible from a performace perspective, but don't you then open yourself up to more dirt getting past the filter and incerasing the risk of engine issues.

That is unless everyone rebuilds their engine every year or two! :D

The K&N filters do a good job of filtering the incoming air and well worth the expense when you see what the difference is after installing one.

The K&N filters do a good job of filtering the incoming air and well worth the expense when you see what the difference is after installing one.

As soon as I get a new bike home it gets a K &N air filter I have always had good luck and never had to replace one:s

A filter or a motor? :D

No filter or motor, keep em clean is what my dad always said, Diesels having lubefiners basically an oil bath for in coming air well K N with the filter media and the oil it just doesnt get any better than that JMO and I have been using K N filters for 30 + years:s

Back