free website stats program Best 2 into 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best 2 into 1

have not yet decided on which system to run. i am looking at either the Thunderheader or the V&H pro pipe. The bike is stock other than a stage 1 and power commander. looking for sound and performance as well, and most importantly price. these are the two options i have to work with.

let me know what you all think.

I have never been disappointed by my thunderheader.
WAP.gif

IMHO,Propipe is best value; better value is the Python 3 2:1 which is Drag Specialties "house" pipe made by V&H. Same header pipe but with slash cut mufflers. Different sound but same performance for a little less.

IMHO, Supertrapp Supermeg is the best performing pipe; quiet at idle and cruise but will bark when you whack the throttle. Tunable with the end caps and discs.

Look into Freedom Preformance Exhaust. Might change your mind. I really like mine in looks and sound. Forgot to mention that they are true duals but still awesome. I think Eastern Performance had them on sale a while ago???

When I got my used 2010 Fat Bob, it came with Thunderheaders. At first I thought it was too loud, but when I learned I got a 10 horsepower boost I decided to deal with it. Seven thousand miles later (and a Dobeck TFI) and the wild brassy tone is only there when its cold. I have the black style that does not discolor as much as the chrome. My Harley is a Dark style triple black, so the discoloration works well.

Back