free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Please do show them, I've got the whole office drooling here. My mrs thinks it's a cool idea so that means she's thinkin about it and that's good enough for me.

My bikes stay in a room nicer than my own bedroom....call me crazy, but it is what it is:D My cave........
IMG_7871-1.jpg

That is the sweetest cave I've EVER SEEN! The only time I would come out is to ride:D

Nice garage or should I say man cave? Love to do that in my garage for sure being I've got it already painted, insulated, heated w/air etc.. But, I just don't know what to do with the reloading stuff....

Anyway, my bike doesn't get stored for anything longer than a night or two. Unless it's snow/ice it's out on the road. But, I live in an area that lets me do that. Still thinking about that garage of Doug_09ultra..... wish I hadn't of seen it, now I'll have to take another look at mine. :D
Ugly John

Again, thank you folks for all the positive comments. It's an ongoing project, kind of like everyones bikes :D

Here are a few more shots....

Before:
IMG_5502-1.jpg

IMG_6385-1.jpg

IMG_5562-1.jpg

Last edited:
I always thought it be nice to have a garage with a powered turntable (like batman's hideout) where one can drive in and the turntable redirects the bike pointing out again. Would beat backing it out!!hjt

Don't remember where, but I saw a brief video from a company who was selling such a turntable. The diameter was just over the length of the bike; you rode it in, and then spun it around to ride out. I don't think it was electric, but I can't remember. I'll search around for it. This was a few years ago.

Re turntables, I just Googled "motorcycle turntables" and several versions showed up. Not cheap, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is stored in a bump-out section of my garage. It rests next to my wife's Jeep. You can see where I attached padding to the walls and have my battery tender, cleaning rags, and a boom-box hanging above the bike. I use the red bike/ATV lift to move it in and out of its spot.

This set up isn't as nice as Gunslinger's, but it works for me.:D

Attachments

• phpWeHJhtAM.jpg
    phpWeHJhtAM.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 114
Hey all,

Go back and look at the photos..the man has his priorities in order. THE BUD LIGHT IS ON THE TOP SHELF IN THE FRIDGE!!!!

Back