free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Due to my husband working in the garage through out winter our bikes sit in the house. But the first day the weather breaks they come out and reside back in the garage.:)

The wife's lawn mower? How did you do that? I need to know!

Gunslinger,
That is one cool cave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunslinger - I totally love your cave, that has to be the best I've ever seen. It reminds me of the Harley Cafe that's just opened up near me (yes in Stoke on trent??), I'm gonna have to show the Mrs this one.

Glider, where do you store that Gorgeous custom bike of yours we so rarely see? Don't you think it deserves a cave too?

Mine is in my shed (aussie speak for garage) but I am angling to get it into the living room - just tossing up the cost of the divorce
Hey gunslinger have you got room for my bike? - I will sleep outside !!!

This forum is going to get me shot then divorced if I keep telling her all these cool ideas I keep reading about and all the money I'm spending that I don't have because HD told me too. My cage stayed out of the garage all winter because I wanted that half for my bike. My wife's cage got the other half. Wait till she hears about the Harley Cafe :small3d007: I keep telling her it's just a motorcycle, but she won't believe me.

Thanks all....that's where I hang my hat when I'm not sleeping, working, or riding. Got more pics if anyone cares to see them:D

Back