free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

When I built my house I was fortunate because of the lay of the land to be able to have a walk out basement. I have a double door there and it's where the bike stays year round along with mower, quad, snow blower all that stuff you'd normally need a shed for.
Keep a dehumidifier going down there all the time so its the ideal situation. Plus, 1/2 the basement is finished and is my music studio and workout room......so anytime I'm down there and get to missin the ole girl, I just pop in and gaze a while.......... :)

my bikes always slept in the living room built a ramp and rode right in neighbers thought i was crazy. Few years ago married my wonderful wife one day said to me love the bike as much as you do but the bike does not belong in the house, mom and sister teamed up on me. Build a 20x20 shed ac & heat locks up like fort knox. first few nites had to keep checking on her but all is good.

Mine/Ours are in a workshop/garage by themselves. We are lucky and have a barn for all the other miscellaneous yard type stuff. When my wife and I were dating my Shovel wintered in her father's pool house.

Yeh i do that gazing thing myself sometimes Teleman. My kitchen is quite big so i thought of turning it into a Harley Cafe - almost. I think i'm gonna have to save up and by my Fatboy a buddy (sportster) like some of you guys have, keep it company you know.:D

Mine sits in its small corner of the garage during the winter, but come summer the Jetta gets the boot and the bike owns that side of the garage. I do like the turntable idea, I usually have to back it in when I get home, since I hate backing out in the morning.

I'm lucky enough to have a spare room behind my office at the shop, Put a 4 ft door in so I can ride in to store them for the winter, heated and just minutes away to get out for a ride early in the season when it's warm out. Now with spring here I need to make room at home in the garage, my have to leave the truck out, or the wife's lawn mower and other yard care stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpg
    IMG_2310.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 134
I'm lucky enough to have a spare room behind my office at the shop, Put a 4 ft door in so I can ride in to store them for the winter, heated and just minutes away to get out for a ride early in the season when it's warm out. Now with spring here I need to make room at home in the garage, my have to leave the truck out, or the wife's lawn mower and other yard care stuff.
Man you better get the Pledge out and get that Ultra shined up, summer is comming..:p:s

25 years ago I kept the bike in a spare bedroom. Now I know better. It's a motorcycle, get over it.
It now stays in the garage. It's insulated and it's clean which is more than I can say for myself at times.

My bikes stay in a room nicer than my own bedroom....call me crazy, but it is what it is:D My cave........
IMG_7871-1.jpg

Back