free website stats program Beach trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Beach trip

flipper

Account Removed
Just got back from a wonderful trip to Alabama's coast. Great time with only a couple of hiccups. One was hitting a line of thunderstorms which we had to wait out at a service station before proceeding on in a light rain. The other was my husband's ultra not cranking when we got ready to leave after fueling up on the way home. Lucky for him, I realized it was his fob battery and I had a spare in my card holder.
08e8a242.jpg

Trying to post more than pic on tapatalk, but can't figure it out now.

i enjoy see your photos flipper...but maybe your having too much fun...yea i am stuck at work for a while and the end of the world.:newsmile026:

Looks like a nice time and great job on the spare battery!

Awesome pictures! You sound like my wife...I think if I were to loose a kidney, she would probably pull a 'spare' out of her purse. Thanks for sharing!

Flipper,

great tip and pictures. your signature of "growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional" is first of all awesome, but second is what my dad has tole me for years. I have never herd that saying from anyone else but him. :D

marcus

Flipper,

great tip and pictures. your signature of "growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional" is first of all awesome, but second is what my dad has tole me for years. I have never herd that saying from anyone else but him. :D

marcus

Thanks Marcus. I can't remember where I first heard that, but knew immediately that it fit me. And my spouse. Especially when it comes to the bikes.
As for the spare battery being available, my husband should be glad he's married to the daughter of a Boy Scout leader......always prepared. Drives him crazy sometimes, but then other times it pays off.

Back