free website stats program Be Careful Out There | Harley Davidson Forums

Be Careful Out There

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Hey folks, a friend of mine was riding a couple of weeks ago & playing around with his helmet cam, he came up with a very interesting video. Just a reminder that there are dangers everywhere. He says he was running between 50 & 60, the other guy 70+.

No injuries, but pretty wild to say the least. The video is about 10 minutes long, but if you start it around 3 minutes in, then watch closely at 3:48. :s (He claims he can't afford my deuce, but I'm working on him)

Near miss on 915 - YouTube

Wow, been riding for about 30 years and never had that close a call...as others said it could have gone sideways if timing was a second or two!:newsmile071:

Wow... Scary situation.

I think both riders showed great judgement. It sure would have been easy for either of them to grab a hand full of brakes and lose control, instead each held his line. Wow again!

Wow... Scary situation.

I think both riders showed great judgement. It sure would have been easy for either of them to grab a hand full of brakes and lose control, instead each held his line. Wow again!

Great judgement? The other guy is in the wrong lane going 70 miles per hour!:unsure

Back