free website stats program battery tender | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

battery tender

Before riding off, tuck the battery tender plug and wire behind the saddle bag. If you leave it laying on top of the cover, it will damage the paint from movement. Did mine.

Before riding off, tuck the battery tender plug and wire behind the saddle bag. If you leave it laying on top of the cover, it will damage the paint from movement. Did mine.

Have mine tie-wrapped to frame rail that rund down front of Right side cover...unseen & easy access. Also, for those who use tender on continued basis, make sure you disconnect plug before zooming off, or aim bike toward garage opening...;)

As an added bonus:

The plug in for the battery tender that came on my Electraglide is also a perfect place to plug in my electric vest on those cooler riding days.... :D

Does the Ultra have a cigarette lighter and is it hot all the time? That would work as well as anything if it is hot all the time. The center contact is the positive contact.

The cigarette lighter on my 08 Ultra SE is a switched item ( is OFF when the bike is switched off).
T

Have mine tie-wrapped to frame rail that rund down front of Right side cover...unseen & easy access. Also, for those who use tender on continued basis, make sure you disconnect plug before zooming off, or aim bike toward garage opening...;)

Ok, I need to hear that story - where DID you aim the scoot:)

Back