free website stats program Battery tender/Trickle Charger | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Battery tender/Trickle Charger

Try auto zone or pep boys the link above is for the Schumacher MC-1
After burning out 3 hd tenders this one worked for me . Cost about $25.00

I am trying to get a battery tender/trickle charger for my 05 ultra. I am having a hard time of figuring out a good/cheap one to get. I am on a budget, so any help or advice would be great. Thanks

Welcome Draiday419 to the HDTimeline forum. Hope you have found the advice of your fellow H-D riders useful. Another thing that will save you money is buying off Craigslist or E-bay...but the key is finding an intelligent trickle charger at around $20.00 is RESEARCH...for the best price and patience! By the way, if you want to charge multiple vehicles, the battery tender pigtail and battery eyelet connection harness can be purchased separately for $7 - $10 depending on where you look and name brand.:s

If you go to "menu jump" at the top of the page and then click "store" you will find the Battery Tender Jr. for $15.90! Thats a pretty good price for a good product.

Bodeen

I purchased a Battery Tender Plus about a year ago for around $45 and have been very happy with it. I have also seen a product called Battery Minder. It does all that the Battery Tender Plus does and gets rid of the sulfur in the battery as well. Price is about the same.

Bought one at Atuo Zone for 26.95. Works great. Like everone is saying somthing between 20.00-35.00 dollars is a good thing...:bigsmiley12:

Back