free website stats program Battery Issue | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Battery Issue

Took the bike in today and what do you know, it was the battery. Was bad under a load, just as I suspected. Why do I doubt myself.

As luck would have it the battery in my fobs were dead as well. What luck I am having, the batteries in my keyboard died as I was typing this. WOW what luck! :small3d023:

Took the bike in today and what do you know, it was the battery. Was bad under a load, just as I suspected. Why do I doubt myself.

As luck would have it the battery in my fobs were dead as well. What luck I am having, the batteries in my keyboard died as I was typing this. WOW what luck! :small3d023:

I won't deny that I'm surprised. I thought sure since you had problems with two batteries, on two different bikes, that it would be the battery tender. If I remember correctly the bike wasn't but a couple years old. Did Harley replace the battery?

My father could kill batteries. He used to kill wrist watches too. Never did figure out how he did it. Hopefully you don't have the same disease or whatever it was.

I got to say the MOCO is standing behind there warranties

Did you consider that it may be your magnetic personality draining everything your touch that is battery operated? :lolrolling

Back