Ok I just recently bought a 2008 XL. About 4 weeks after owning it. I left it for a week without riding it and, it had a flat battery. I thought fair enough the battery is stuffed. Bought a new one. The new battery same thing. Good for a couple of weeks. A week of (EDIT) weather, didn't ride it for 5 days. And it would turn over but not start. After charging it put a multimeter over the battery with the ignition turned off and its drawing 85 milliamps. Thats 1020 milliamps over 12 hours. Or 2 amp hours a day. Is this normal for a sportster? I mean it only has like a 14 amp hour battery so I can see why drawing 2 amp hours a day would kill the battery in a week. Is this normal or is there something that can be done ?