free website stats program Bassani, t-maxx, kuryakyn ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Bassani, t-maxx, kuryakyn ?

echos67

Hello everyone, like many others I am wanting the "Sound" and Performance from a stage one. The ride in question is an 09 custom. The goal is the performance edge without loosing reliability. (gearhead)

I would like to hear opinions and experiences on the set-up I am looking at and how well these items will work together before I part with my cash.

Bassani radius sweepers with a kuryakyn a/c and a T-max with auto tune.

I heard several bassani pro street sounds on you tube and they sound great, like the looks of the radius however. Are they too loud ?

Hobbit the filter I am planning on is the corsair. Looked at the two you mentioned and still leaning towards the corsair. I cant find cfm ratings for any of them mentioned however.

I am liking the tone of bassani over v-h big radius but that is on the computer, I would like to find some on a bike and hear them in peson. Anyone in Md ?

The reason for the t-max choice and tell me if I am thinking about this wrong is that you can plug and play (?) and the auto tune feature allows you some changes later on without going to the dyno everytime at $200 a pop (more parts). With a power commander (example) on a dyno style tune everything is set for the day of the tune, like outdoor temp, elevation etc. so if I take my bike to the mtns is it going to run, and wouldnt the t-max make those adjustments on the ride ?

Back