free website stats program Bare bones or kitchen sink | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bare bones or kitchen sink

I'm with you, I don't even like windshields, if I'm on a trip there's always a lonely barmaid or a motel and if you have a oldlady that rides pack it on her bike, sorry ladys.:D
Hey now, I like my bike sleek & clean so I get hubby to put his tour pack back on for the big rides so I don't have to clutter my bike up.....:D :s

Hey now, I like my bike sleek & clean so I get hubby to put his tour pack back on for the big rides so I don't have to clutter my bike up.....:D :s
JOYFLYIN I'm Surprized it took so long to hear from one of the ladys, I'm not a total pig, honestly when my wife got her bike it was nice to share the load, and when we go camping & fishing we could pack twice as much stuff. Hummm I wonder if a tour pac would fit on her bike? No, and she would never stand for it. Have a great day:)

JOYFLYIN I'm Surprized it took so long to hear from one of the ladys, I'm not a total pig, honestly when my wife got her bike it was nice to share the load, and when we go camping & fishing we could pack twice as much stuff. Hummm I wonder if a tour pac would fit on her bike? No, and she would never stand for it. Have a great day:)
Yeah Chop, it's all good. :D I've only been pretty busy the last couple of days, just catching up at work here. :s

Back