free website stats program Baker Compensator Solution for Late Models | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Baker Compensator Solution for Late Models

Very interesting, as usual The MOCO lags behind in R and D
I find it interesting to read in my owners manual my 2015 FLRT shipped with HD360 oil, guess they are not pushing syn 3 too hard any more

Very interesting, as usual The MOCO lags behind in R and D
I find it interesting to read in my owners manual my 2015 FLRT shipped with HD360 oil, guess they are not pushing syn 3 too hard any more

Wonder what's in the 2015 CVO's ??????????

Per another forum, Baker is now taking "pre-orders" for their compensator. Though, I'm inclined to wait for some feedback on how they are going to hold up.

Wanted to share some updated info for those still interested in this thread. This all comes from Mark at Baker who is regular poster on the other forum. Baker recently sent out the 8 comps for testing by their forum members. In the mean-time, they are taking pre-orders for the production models which are slated to start as early as next month. The price is $399. If you don't have the 30041-08 or 30041-08A rotor assembly, you will need to buy one from the MoCo, as the standard rotor for the 2007/2008 (part # 40356-07-- check your parts manual) will not work. I think Kutter HD has these for under $100 but not sure about shipping. So, for many of us, this will be a $500 fix, but hopefully the last one we'll need. I plan to wait until spring to get some feedback from the early buyers before doing it myself, but I'm optimistic that this is the best option on the market so far.

Back