baker attitude adjuster

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by hardheaded, Dec 19, 2013.

1. hardheaded

hardheaded Member

installed the baker adjuster in my primary and when i took the factory auto adjuster out it had uneven wear on the shoe, much more on the outside of the shoe. anyone else see this? the baker looks to be a much better setup than the stock unit or the hayden.

2. hardheaded

hardheaded Member

anyone running one of these?

3. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Since this is only for 06 and later Dynas and 07 and later Softail and Touring I won't be able to use it on my bikes. Please let us know how it works after you have had it on for awhile. Attitude Chain Adjuster | Baker Drivetrain

4. hardheaded

hardheaded Member

put 200 miles on the baker adjuster today and have to say it's smoother and quieter than before. it seems to have less slop the drive train to! trans is less clunky ,only clunked one time at the first start of the day when it was cold. so far i really like it. it surprised me that it got rid of at least 50% of all that clunking the compensator was doing. my compensator is pretty quiet now.

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Thanks for the update. I'm sure there will be some members that will be keeping an eye on this thread. Let us know as you put more miles on the unit how it holds up.

6. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

It appears that this product is a good alternative to the O.E. set up. And the ease of installation is a bonus.

7. hardheaded

hardheaded Member

pretty straight forward install and makes is a nice upgrade to the stock adjuster